1. Wear and wear protective equipment.
2. The operator must be familiar with the equipment structure, performance and oil lubrication system, fueling parts, check whether the rotating parts and electrical switches are safe and normal, and lubricate the equipment as required.
3. Adjust the height of the roller according to the material thickness, and then open the empty car to test.
4. Concentrate on the operation, pay attention to whether the mechanical operation sound is normal, and it is strictly forbidden to talk with others. When multiple people work at the same time, they must be responsible for the individual, unified command, and the command should pay attention to the safety of others.
5. It is strictly forbidden to stand on the steel plate when feeding. When discharging, the operator should stand on the front side, and do not allow the sheet to be followed up by hand. The hand is not allowed to enter the range within 200mm of the off-machine roller. Do not wear gloves on sheets below 300 × 300mm.
6, the steel plate to be leveled, the surface must not have sediment, bumps, steam slag and grease.
7. It is forbidden to put tools on the work auxiliary table to avoid being brought into the roller.
8. If there is a temporary power outage during work, disconnect the power immediately.
9. In the event of an accident, it is necessary to maintain the scene and report to the relevant department.